Le Farat Gîtes, Bed & Breakfast
Le Farat Useful Information
- Change over day Saturday (in high season otherwise flexible)
- TGV/Airport collection and drop off possible, although a car is recommended whilst staying here
- Linen and towels included (changed weekly)
- Pool towels available for hire
- Free welcome pack (including wine) for gite bookings of one week or more
- A pre-arrival essential supermarket shop can be done for a small fee if required, please ask for details when booking
- Cot, highchair and children’s equipment available
- No pets/smoking (Sorry)
- Themed long weekends or short breaks offered
- Long lets also available out of high season
- La Maison du Soleil is easily split from a two bedroom Gite into a one bedroom property. Please ask for prices and availability (Out of very high season only).
- A refundable breakage deposit per gîte of 400€ per booking is required.
- Wood burners are fitted in both Gite properties and wood is available free of charge.
- For Gite bookings, the electric heating is provided on a fair use basis. A meter reading will be taken on arrival and departure and if necessary a supplement may be charged in addition to the rental prices based on metered usage.
- Sofabeds located in La maison du Soleil and La Chambre du Jardin are best suited to sleep children or small adults only and are available for a suppliment (see “Rates” page).
- Local tourist taxes will be charged on departure of 0.30 cents per adult (over 12 yrs) per night in B&B and 0.70 cents per adult (over 12 yrs) per night in the gîtes. ie 2 adults with a 1 week gîte booking will be charged an additional 9.80 euros.
PLEASE NOTE: For payments we prefer payment by bank transfer but can accept Paypal. Euro cheques or cash on departure can be accepted for B&B bookings.